Monday 15 September 2008

Winter is on its way



The nights are started to draw in now (we got some darkness back about two months ago) and everyones talking about winter being on its way. I have already survived one winter in Iceland so I am not too worried about this one.



It does mean that we are getting some beautiful sunsets right now. The pictures below were taken a few days ago when I went Sea fishing.

I only caught a little Ysa (Haddock), he wasn't big enough for the pot and so got thrown back.

1 comment:

Rune said...

Hello there Puffin Eater,

I've been looking at some of your articles and pictures. I'm thinking of heading up to Iceland this winter, so I'm finding out as much about the place as I can.

I'll be dropping back to check out your your posts.

Blogs like this are great. Lots of info not found on the official sites.

I've just started a blog myself and hope to put up some stuff on the Highlands of Scotland and Orkney soon. Feel free to drop by.

http://weegie-board.blogspot.com/

Cheers

Rune