Thursday 24 April 2008

Last day of Winter

Its officially the last day of Winter today and tomorrow is the first day of Summer.

I am not really sure what happens to Spring around here, its just kind of forgotten. Anyway its a big excuse for a booze up, It also happens to be St. Georges day so that suits me just fine.

At 11 o clock tonight the sky in the west was still light. The days are getting so much longer now and at an amazing rate. Bring on the Summer !

I will be going for a flight over Reykjavik tomorrow, Hope the weather will be good as I want to get some good photo's of the City. So fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gleðilegt sumar ástin mín xxx

Anonymous said...

How was the flight mate?

Stuart said...

The flight was really cool although the weather was not that wonderful,especially as it was the first day of summer. I will post some pics and do a write up later today.

Stuart said...

Elskan, tak somuleiðis!